GENERAL INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES
The college lays a special emphasis on the maintenance of discipline and proper decorum in and outside the classrooms. Students are trained and expected to show due respect to their teachers, be polite with one another and be courteous to all. The students are expected to adhere to the code of conduct. (laid for their guidance)
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Students must always be in the possession of their Identity Card, which they must produce whenever asked otherwise they will be fined.
- Use of Mobile phones in the campus by the students is strictly prohibited.
- Attendance at the prayer is compulsory for the students having classes in the first and the second periods.
- Day scholars are not allowed to visit the hostel except with the written permission of the teacher/warden in a special case.
- Moving about in disorderly manner and creating disturbance in their free periods is strictly prohibited. Students are expected to make use of college library and student’s common room.
- Students must come in proper decent clothes.
- Students are not allowed to leave college premises till the 6th period is over or before their time table schedule is over.
- Students must not give gifts to any employee of the college/hostel/mess/canteen.
- Students must maintain cleanliness in the campus.
- Students should develop the habit of forming queue.
- No student is allowed to use the name or campus of the college in any publication or outside activity without prior permission of the Principal.
- Students are not allowed to drive in the campus of the college beyond the parking area. Vehicles should be parked only in the parking lots provided.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. Any student found involved in ragging will be rusticated from institution with immediate effect and action will be taken as per the law of the land. As per the direction of the Supreme Court, the college had formed an Anti Ragging Committee which takes preventive measures, provides counseling and is ready to act promptly to check the menace of ragging. Following steps are taken by the college: Banners are put on prominent places exhorting the students not to indulge in ragging.