Internal Quality Assurance Cell
For academic and administrative activities the institution has a well planned quality assurance framework under which the college has an independent Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) formed in 2004. The IQAC stimulates and monitors the various committees and makes consistent efforts towards improving quality in all spheres of the college activities.
- Re visioning sessions.
- Familiarizing the newly inducted faculty with vision.
- Student Induction and Orientation.
- Stakeholders Meeting.
- Establishing linkages with industry.
- Student Charter Deliberation.
- Organizing displays and awareness generation programs.
- Talent hunt programs.
- Personality development programs for holistic development of students.
- Stress Management programs through Yoga and Personal counseling.
- Learning through knowledge building approach.
- Programs to inculcate moral and ethical values.