STAFF WELFARE SCHEMES
The college has several welfare measures for the well-being of its teaching and non-teaching staff:
- Loan/Advance against Salary facility available for both teaching and non-teaching members of the staff.
- 75% concession in total fee is given to the wards of teaching and non-teaching staff studying in the college.
- In-house facilities like Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Yoga and Beauty Salon are provided to the staff on concessional rates.
- Maternity leave as per rules.
- General and contributory pension schemes.
- For the teaching and non-teaching members of the staff drawing salary below minimum Salary as amended from time to time, the scheme of Contributory Provident Fund and the medical facility of ESI are also available.
- Fully Equipped and Furnished Creche is available