COURSES FOR CISCO CERTIFICATIONS
1) COURSE NAME : CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) Routing and Switching
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professionals are in short supply. Networking is predicted to be the second fastest growing occupation, faster than the average for all occupations, and will continue to grow as investments are made in newer, faster technology, and mobile networks.
The Industry Recognized Certification Alignment
The Cisco CCNA® Routing and Switching curriculum is aligned with the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification that helps maximize students’ investment in foundational networking knowledge.
The CCNA Routing and Switching certification validates students’ ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
CCNA Curriculum: The CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum consists of four Modules: each Module is 70 hrs i.e. 70 x 4=280 hrs
1) Introduction to Networks (ITN) 2) Routing and Switching Essentials
3) Scaling Networks 4) Connecting Networks
CCNA Job Opportunities
The Cisco CCNA® Routing and Switching curriculum is designed for Cisco Networking Academy® students seeking entry-level jobs in the ICT industry or fulfilling prerequisites in pursuing more specialized ICT skills.
Subsidized Fee vouchers for CCNA certification exam fee for enrolled students in CISCO Academy
ELIGIBILITY: CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum is appropriate for students of 10+2 and above.
FEE STRUCTURE For M.Sc. Computer Science Rs. 3000 per module. For students other than college Rs. 4000 per module
DURATION For M.Sc students one module per semester
For students other than college: one month per module having contact program of 6 hrs per day
2) COURSE NAME: IT ESSENTIALS
IT Essentials covers fundamental computer and career skills for entry-level IT jobs. The IT Essentials course includes hands-on labs that provide practical experience. Simulation tools help you hone your troubleshooting skills and practice what you learn.
- Develop working knowledge of how computers operate.
- Identify common security threats and vulnerabilities like malware, phishing, spoofing and social engineering.
- Apply skills and procedures to install, configure, and troubleshoot computers, and software.
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills using real equipment.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
IT Essentials is ideal for students seeking entry-level IT positions in companies, government agencies, educational institutions, or service providers, or to work for themselves.
- Career pathways include: IT/technical support, field service technician, help desk technician, network support technician, and more
Eligibility: 10+2 Duration: 45 days
Fee Structure For BCA-I II students Rs. 3000 for two semesters For students other than College Rs. 4000